CLEAN-UP SERVICES & ORDER OF OPERATIONS
- Trim shrubs as needed while taking into consideration both the shape and form
of the shrub as well as for walkway access.
- Blow down property to clean up shrub trimmings as well as other loose debris
such as leaves, dead plant material etc.
- Cut back dead above ground portion of perennials and grasses that have gone
dormant for the winter.
- Remove weeds from flower/shrub beds, (lawn weeds are not typically included
in a clean up because it can be a very time intensive task but if we have the
time at the end of the day we may chip away at them a little and we can quote
you on a lawn weeding project separately)
- Mow and edge lawn, redefine lawn edge if necessary.
- Final blow down to clean up debris from weeding, mowing etc. to leave the
property in a neat and tidy condition.
If you need a service (ie. Mulch) that are not listed above please inquire about a custom clean-up.CUSTOM CLEAN-UP →
8 hours w/2 landscapers
$800 + $30 per cubic yard of debris